FREE DELIVERY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
READY TO SHIP FROM OUR IRVINE FACTORY AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS!
FREE remote and smart alarm system
Newest genuine testimonial from Jerry of Port St. Lucie, FL; he bought 2 Bloom Electric Scooters, 1 for him and 1 for his wife:
- Range: up to 60 miles (some customers actually have achieved more than 60 miles!)
- Powerful & maintenance free 1200 W brushless hub motor in rear wheel, no chain or belt to service. Will last a very long time!
- Speed: About 25-40 mph depending on state regulations and road conditions and weight
- Trunk space with lock & cup/phone holder
- USB charging port
- 3-6 hours to charge with the included smart charger with cooling fans
- Reverse gear, which is a very useful feature for parking and is rarely found in scooters!
- Smart alarm system with remote key that prevents scooter from being pushed when armed
- Double Halo LED Headlight system
- 72 volt system
- 1.5 kwh battery capacity
- Heavy duty reliable maintenance free batteries (similar to batteries in our cars)
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Flexible ABS body panels
- Digital speedometer
- Digital horn
- Heavy duty tires
- Front and back LED Turn signal lights
- Front and rear hydraulic suspension
- Front and rear cross drilled brakes
- Double halo driving LED lights
- Weighs about 190 lbs
- Maximum load up to about 330 lbs
- 3 year warranty on motor and controller, 2 years on batteries
ENJOY SUPER FUN MOBILITY AND NEVER PAY FOR GAS AGAIN!
This is an awesome article from the famous ELECTREK magazine talking about the benefits of electric mopeds:
" That 30 mph (48 km/h) limit has a big advantage, which is to keep it street legal as a moped in as much of the country as possible.
For example, here in Massachusetts I can ride the ... electric scooter with just a regular driver’s license. I don’t need to get a license plate (even though it came with one) or insurance (strangely).
I can legally ride in the road with cars or in the bike lane with bikes. Parking for mopeds isn’t clearly defined in the law here, but they are de-facto allowed to park anywhere bicycles can. That opens up sidewalks and other free parking, as long as you are considerate about parking only where there’s plenty of room left for pedestrians."
1x Bloom Electric Scooter on sale
By purchasing this product, the buyer agrees that the manufacturer or reseller is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. For any reason, due to the size of this product, all cancelled orders or returned items will be charged a 30% restocking fee and customer has to pay for return shipping. Requests for return must be made within 7 days of delivery. There may be slight variations on body panels and rims due to frequent updates.
“YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES MAY NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTS INVOLVING THE USE OF THIS BICYCLE. TO DETERMINE IF COVERAGE IS PROVIDED YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY OR AGENT.” Before using this product, please check and follow local regulations for possible requirements for license, registration, and insurance. Thank you and ride safely!